|Cut And Shoot, Texas City Hall|
HOW CUT AND SHOOT GOT ITS NAME
Prior to 1912 the Missionary Baptist, Hard-shell Baptist, and Methodist citizens of the community went together and built a combination church and school house. They erected the structure with the understanding that all dominations were privileged to preach there except the Mormons and Apostolics. This building was called the Community House, because it was the place where all the people in the community met for their church and social activities.
|The government recognizes this as a official town.|
|Small town living.|
|Cut And Shoot Fire Department.|