Tuesday, October 7, 2014

On The Road Again!

On The Road Again!




Well, I'm on the road again.  I usually start off each road trip with a little ritual.  I have a play list that I play while driving away.  They consist of, in this order:

Willie Nelson: On The Road Again.
Rodger Williams: King Of The Road.
The Commodores: Zoom.

Once I run through that ritual I'm GOOD TO GO!  I then set my Sirius XM radio to some good road music that I don't have to worry about fading out in the middle of a favorite song.  And I am "On The Road Again!"




I've camped for two days at Defeated Creek Campground in Carthage, TN.   Where will I end up next?  Won't know until I get there.  Be sure to check back to see where I've landed.

You can keep up by using the FOLLOW BY EMAIL box at the top of this page.

Leonard

No comments:

Post a Comment